| Product Information
Wedding and Party Favors
- What is the shelf life of your cookies?
Because we use natural flavors and ingredients and do not add preservatives, it is important to us that you or your gift recipient consumes the cookies within 30 days of purchase. If refrigerated, our cookies can last up to 3 months.
- Are your cookies individually wrapped?
All of our cookies are individually wrapped with the exception of our chocolate chip mini bite cookies.
- How should I store the chocolate dipped cookies?
We recommend refrigerating all chocolate dipped cookies to avoid melting.
- What are the dimensions of your cookies?
Below are approximate measurements of our cookies:
||Dimension of Cookie
||Dimension of Cookie w/Wrapper
|Pineapple Shaped Cookies
||2 ¾" x 1 ½
||4" x 2"
||3-5 business days
|Heart Shaped Cookies
||1 ½ x 2"
||2" x 3 ½
|| min 14 business days
|#1 Shaped Cookies
||2 ¾ x 1 ¼
||4" x 2"
||min 14 business days
- Do your cookies contain dairy products?
ALL of our cookies may contain dairy or milk products. Any person with a dairy allergy should NOT consume ANY of our products.
- Do your cookies contain nuts?
The cookies produced at Honolulu Cookie Company, contains the following allergen: Dairy, Soy Wheat, Egg. Some cookies also contain the Tree Nut Allergen. Both cookies (with and without the Tree Nut Allergen) are produced on the same equipment. Honolulu Cookie uses Macadamia Nuts, which fall under the Tree Nut Allergen.
Tree nuts include, but are not limited to, walnut, almond, hazelnut, cashew, pistachio, macadamia and Brazil nuts. These are not to be confused or grouped together with peanut, which is a legume, or seeds, such as sunflower or sesame.
Honolulu Cookie Company does not produce cookies that contain the Peanut Allergen. Nor do we carry the Peanut Allergen in our manufacturing facility.
- Do your products contain gluten?
ALL of our products may contain gluten. Any person with a gluten allergy should NOT consume ANY of our products.
- Do you have ingredient information available for your cookies?
Yes, click here to see our ingredient listing.
- Do you have nutritional information available for your cookies?
Yes, click here to see our nutritional information.
Ordering and Shipping
- How far in advance should I place my favor order?
We recommend that you place your order at least 3-4 weeks before the event and schedule a delivery date of one week prior to the event. Store the favors in a cool, dark place - 70 degrees or cooler. Please allow 14 business days or more for delivery from the time the order is placed. For more details, please call us at 1.866.333.5800.
- Do you offer bulk prices?
Regular price for single pineapple shaped cookies is $1.00 ea.
Yes, if 100 or more individual cookies are ordered, we offer the following bulk prices:
|Pineapple Shaped Cookies
|Heart Shaped Cookies
|#1 Shaped Cookies
- Can you ship chocolate dipped cookies during warm weather months?
We do not recommend ordering chocolate dipped cookies for shipping to extremely hot climates as melting will occur. If chocolate dipped cookies are ordered during summer months (May thru September), please note that orders containing chocolate dipped cookies are shipped on Monday thru Wednesday only for all shipping destinations.
- Can I ship to a P.O. Box or an APO/FPO address?
We currently do not ship to PO Box addresses. However, we do offer shipping to APO/FPO addresses. Orders shipped to an APO/FPO address are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Please allow up to 10-20 business days for delivery.
- Can I ship to multiple addresses?
Yes, however you will need to place a separate order for each address you would like to ship to. This can be done quickly and easily if you sign up for an account on our website. Your account will retain your billing information, allowing you to benefit from a faster checkout. You can do this by clicking on My Account.
- Can I place an order to be shipped outside of the United States?
Yes, we currently ship internationally to Guam, Puerto Rico, Japan, Korea, Canada and Australia. Please allow at least 14 business days for delivery. Honolulu Cookie Company is not responsible for duties, taxes or other additional fees related to international shipments. If you are sending a gift to an international address, the recipient will be responsible for all duties and taxes that may apply.
- Do you offer same-day shipping?
For an additional $10, we offer same-day shipping for phone orders received by 10:00am HST. However same-day shipping is not available via our website and for bulk/party favor orders. Same-day shipping is also not available during the Christmas rush season (December 1 - 20).
- What shipping carriers do you use?
All shipments originate from Hawaii. Most domestic orders are shipped via UPS. Guam and APO/FPO orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. International orders are normally shipped via UPS Worldwide Expedited. For shipments to Korea, packages are shipped via Hanjin Express and a cell phone number (or the best contact number) for the recipient in Korea is REQUIRED. This is to help streamline the customs clearance process to avoid any delays for the customer.
- Can I use my own UPS Account Number to ship my order?
Yes, you may ship your order via your own UPS account number by placing your order over the phone. Please call one of our Customer Service Representatives at 808-845-1517 or toll free 1-866-333-5800.
- When will my order ship?
- Orders normally ship within 1-3 business days. Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery from the time the order was placed.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for delivery after placing orders at our retail stores.
- For bulk or special shape orders to US addresses please allow 10-14 business days or more. For delivery to international, Guam and APO/FPO addresses please allow up to 20 business days from the time the order is placed.
- On occassion, severe weather can affect the shipping time of an order. Sometimes during a natural disaster or severe weather conditions, pickup and delivery services are delayed. If you live near an area affected by severe weather, you may visit ups.com for more information.
NOTE: We do not ship during the weekends and major holidays.
- Why did I get charged Tax?
Honolulu Cookie Company has retail store locations in Hawaii; therefore, we are subject to charge tax on internet, phone, fax and mail order purchases being shipped to Hawaii addresses. All orders shipping to Canada will be charged 13% Canadian HST.
- Can I place an order and pick it up at one of your retail stores?
Yes, you can either place an order for pick up by calling us at 1-866-333-5800 (Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm HST) OR fill out an Order Form indicating in the "Ship To" fields the retail store location where you would like to pick up your order and then fax to 808-697-6133. Please also notate the date that you would like to pick up your order.
Note: This option is not available online.
- Will I receive an order confirmation?
An order confirmation email will be sent to your email address with once your order is processed. Please review your order confirmation email as soon as possible to ensure all addresses and items are correct. If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact Customer Service immediately at email@example.com or 1-866-333-5800.
- Will I receive a shipping confirmation?
For UPS shipments, a shipment confirmation email should be received if a valid email address was provided. The email will include the UPS tracking number.
- Can I create an account after I start placing my order?
Yes. After your order is completed, simply click on our My Account link and begin registering.
- What is Honolulu Cookie Company's policy on donation requests?
At this point in time, we are only accepting requests for events which take place on Oahu, Hawaii and that support the arts and/or educational enrichment programs.
Generally we offer support through an in-kind donation of cookies. If you are Oahu based and you are interested in making a request for an in-kind donation of this type, please submit a letter in writing to:
Honolulu Cookie Company
Your request must include the following information:
Attention: Special Events and Donations
255 Sand Island Access Road
Honolulu, HI 96819
- Name of your non-profit organization
- Tax ID number
- Organization mission statement
- Name of event and number of attendees
- Date of event
- Type of in-kind request
- Date of when the donation must be received
- Contact name and telephone number
Requests will be considered on a first come first serve basis. We encourage you to submit your request 3-6 months in advance. Honolulu Cookie Company does not donate to political organizations or to organizations seeking donations for religious programs.
Please note: Due to the very high volume of requests we receive, we may only respond to those requests that are a good fit for Honolulu Cookie Company and that are within our budgetary constraints. We do not take phone requests; all requests must be in writing to be considered.
I have a stamped Aloha Card from a purchase that I made at one of your stores. Can I receive or redeem stamps for online purchases?
No, the Aloha Card cannot be redeemed for website, phone, fax, or email orders. Aloha Card Stamps are for store purchases only and must be redeemed at our retail store locations.
- How can I sell your cookies in my store?
If you are interested in a wholesale partnership with Honolulu Cookie Company, please contact our Wholesale department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 808-695-2517 for more information.