- During warm weather months (between March and October), we recommend ordering non-chocolate dipped cookies. Click to see our Warm Weather Friendly options.
- Although we are working hard to ship orders as soon as possible, delivery times may be longer than usual due to COVID-19 and/or carrier delays.
- We are currently unable to ship to Japan at this time. However, we are happy to announce select products are available to purchase through Yahoo! Japan.
1. What is the shelf life of your cookies
To keep our signature flavors at their peak, we provide a "BEST BEFORE [Year.Month.Day]" date printed on our products and recommend storing these cookies in a cool, dry place (below 68 degrees Fahrenheit).
2. Are your cookies individually wrapped?
All of our cookies are individually wrapped with the exception of our chocolate chip macadamia mini bite cookies.
3. How should I store chocolate dipped cookies?
We recommend storing your cookies in a cool, dry place (below 68 degrees Fahrenheit).
4. What are the dimensions of your cookies?
Dimension of Cookie = 2 ¾" x 1 ¾"
Dimension of Cookie w/ Wrapper = 4" x 2"
5. Do your cookies contain dairy products?
Yes, ALL cookie flavors contain dairy or milk products. Any person with a dairy allergy should NOT consume ANY of our products.
6. Do your cookies contain nuts or other allergens?
Yes, ALL cookies contain the following allergens: dairy, wheat and egg. Certain cookie flavors also contain tree nut and soy allergens.
ALL cookies are made on shared equipment with products containing soy and the following tree nuts: macadamia nut and coconut.
Honolulu Cookie Company does not produce cookies that contain the peanut allergen. Nor do we carry the peanut allergen in our manufacturing facility.
7. Are your cookies gluten-free?
No. ALL of our products contain gluten. Any person with a gluten allergy should NOT consume ANY of our products.
8. Do you have nutritional information available for your cookies?
Yes, click to see our nutritional information.
1. How far in advance should I place my favor order?
We recommend that you place your order at least 2 weeks before the event (US addresses). For international orders, please allow up to 3 weeks prior to event. Store the cookies in a cool, dry place (below 68 degrees Fahrenheit).
If you have any questions about ordering or delivery times please call us at 1.866.333.5800 or email us at [email protected].
2. Do you offer bulk prices?
Yes! You can order our cookies in bulk at $0.95 each with a minimum order of 100 cookies or more per flavor. Start your bulk cookie order.
1. How do I place an order?
Note: Future ship dates (delayed delivery) are not available for online orders at this time.
2. Can you ship chocolate dipped cookies during warm weather months?
To preserve the quality and prevent chocolate dipped cookies from melting, we recommend trying our non-chocolate dipped flavors during warm weather months (March thru October). Click to see our Warm Weather Friendly options.
During the warm weather months, orders being shipped to the US, Canada and Australia that contain chocolate dipped cookies are only shipped Monday thru Wednesday. Orders with non-chocolate dipped cookies are shipped Monday thru Friday.
3. Can I ship to a P.O. Box or an APO/FPO address?
We currently do not ship to PO Box addresses. However, we do offer shipping to APO/FPO addresses. Orders shipped to an APO/FPO address are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Please allow up to 10-16 business days for delivery.
4. Can I place an order to be shipped outside of the United States?
Yes, we currently ship to Puerto Rico, Japan, Canada and Australia. Honolulu Cookie Company is not responsible for duties, taxes or other additional fees related to international shipments, excluding Canada. If you are sending a gift to an international address, other than Canada, the recipient will be responsible for all duties and taxes that may apply. All duties and taxes are paid in advance to Honolulu Cookie Company for all Canadian shipments.
COVID-19 UPDATE: We are currently unable to ship to Japan at this time. However, we are happy to announce select products are now available to purchase through Yahoo! Japan.
5. What shipping carriers do you use?
All shipments originate from Hawaii. US, Canada, Australia and Puerto Rico orders are shipped via UPS Air. APO/FPO orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail and Japan packages are shipped via Yamato Transport. A phone number for the recipient is required for all shipments. This is to help avoid delays with shipments and streamline the customs clearance process.
6. Can I use my own UPS Account Number to ship my order?
Unfortunately, you are not able to use your own UPS account to ship your orders. Mahalo for understanding.
7. When will my order ship?
Orders normally ship within 3-5 business days from the time of receipt. We do not ship during the weekends or major holidays.
Orders for organza bags and mini chest favor boxes are typically shipped within 7-10 business days from the time of receipt.
On occasion, severe weather can affect the shipping time of an order. Sometimes during a natural disaster or severe weather conditions, pickup and delivery services are delayed. If you live near an area affected by severe weather, you may visit UPS.com for more information. Honolulu Cookie Company is not responsible for delivery delays caused by adverse or unpredictable weather conditions.
8. How will I know when my order is shipped?
Once your order is ready to be shipped, a shipment confirmation email with tracking/delivery information will be sent to the email address provided.
9. Why did I get charged Tax?
US state and local jurisdictions require Honolulu Cookie Company to collect applicable sales tax based on product and shipping destination.
10. Can I place an order and pick it up at one of your retail stores?
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to temporary store closures, store pickup is only available at our Sand Island location on Fridays, 10am-4pm. Orders placed by Tuesday will be available for pickup on Friday (same week). Orders placed after Tuesday will be available for pickup on Friday of the following week. For orders containing organza bags and/or mini chest favor boxes, please allow an additional 2 business days for processing.
11. What forms of payment are accepted for online purchases?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB credit cards. All product and shipping prices are in US Dollar.
12. I have a stamped Aloha Card from a purchase that I made at one of your stores. Can I receive or redeem stamps for online purchases?
The Aloha Card stamps are for in-store purchases only and must be redeemed at our retails store locations. It cannot be redeemed for website, phone, fax, or email orders.
Honolulu Cookie Company is actively engaged in a schedule of donations that benefit our community. Each contribution is overseen by our owners and given careful consideration. For inquiries, please email [email protected].
1. Once purchased, can your products be resold by another individual or business?
We are very happy that people are interested in being business partners of ours, however, the resale of any of our products is not allowed, except through our approved partners. Honolulu Cookie Company is proud to partner with retailers who share our high standards in quality to make sure you receive the freshest cookies possible in perfect condition. Honolulu Cookie Company reserves the right to refuse a sale to anyone we believe intends to resell our products
2. May the images on honolulucookie.com be used on other sites, signs, blogs, vlogs, etc?
The images on HonoluluCookie.com are copyright protected and are not available for use on other websites, social media, or printed materials. This copyright protection extends to repurposing images on websites, social media, and printed materials that have previously received permission from Honolulu Cookie Company for publishing use. If you would like to post blog or vlog reviews, or anything else that might require the use of images or videos from Honolulu Cookie, please contact us for permission.